 Robotics / RCX / *9815 (-5)
  Re: RoboLab

(...) Thank you Elizabeth, I am moving towards using LabView with a patch to allow me to run my RCX robot. I am concentrating on RoboLab 2.5.4B and the RCX. (URL) I have a few questions: Are you suggesting I purchase ROBOLAB™ 2.9 upgrade from my (...) (17 years ago, 25-Nov-07, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.robolab)

  RE: RoboLab

You need purchase a copy from legoeducation.com, then download the latest 2.9.4 patch from legoengineering.com (unless legoeducation has already had the patch from their website). The 2.9.X is a gigantic improvement from 2.5. I still do not agree (...) (17 years ago, 20-Nov-07, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.robolab)

  RoboLab

Is anyone looking at these posts? I think I am out of the loop. (URL) seems to be the place to go. Where does one go for fascinating RoboLab programing? (17 years ago, 20-Nov-07, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.robolab)

  Re: the LEGO CNC-Machine

(...) i will drive the spindle motor using a 9v adaptor, like the ones i use for my rcx and scout ( (URL) ), so i won't run out of juice. (17 years ago, 6-Sep-07, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

  Re: the LEGO CNC-Machine

"daniel" <daniel.formatc.at.gmail.com> wrote in message news:Jnww91.2oG@lugnet.com... (...) What will drive those big motors? (17 years ago, 6-Sep-07, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact