 Robotics / RCX / *9815 (-10)
  Re: RoboLab

(...) Thank you Elizabeth, I am moving towards using LabView with a patch to allow me to run my RCX robot. I am concentrating on RoboLab 2.5.4B and the RCX. (URL) I have a few questions: Are you suggesting I purchase ROBOLAB™ 2.9 upgrade from my (...) (17 years ago, 25-Nov-07, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.robolab)

  RE: RoboLab

You need purchase a copy from legoeducation.com, then download the latest 2.9.4 patch from legoengineering.com (unless legoeducation has already had the patch from their website). The 2.9.X is a gigantic improvement from 2.5. I still do not agree (...) (17 years ago, 20-Nov-07, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.robolab)

  RoboLab

Is anyone looking at these posts? I think I am out of the loop. (URL) seems to be the place to go. Where does one go for fascinating RoboLab programing? (17 years ago, 20-Nov-07, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.robolab)

  Re: the LEGO CNC-Machine

(...) i will drive the spindle motor using a 9v adaptor, like the ones i use for my rcx and scout ( (URL) ), so i won't run out of juice. (17 years ago, 6-Sep-07, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

  Re: the LEGO CNC-Machine

"daniel" <daniel.formatc.at.gmail.com> wrote in message news:Jnww91.2oG@lugnet.com... (...) What will drive those big motors? (17 years ago, 6-Sep-07, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

  Re: the LEGO CNC-Machine

I>> (...) i have the design in my head, i just need three power motors and another rcx :) (17 years ago, 5-Sep-07, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

  Re: the LEGO CNC-Machine

"Bob Fay" <rgfay@earthlink.net> wrote in message news:Jnv1B9.4zC@lugnet.com... (...) Daniel, I posted one of my unknown machines to youtube. This one would not cut any material. The movie is very bad as I did not have a digital camera at that time. (...) (17 years ago, 5-Sep-07, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

  Re: the LEGO CNC-Machine

"daniel" <daniel.formatc.at.gmail.com> wrote in message news:Jnuwon.JGG@lugnet.com... (...) Glad to hear that! Of course, I am somewhat disappointed. I thought you would come up with some really awesome design. (...) solution. Feed rate vs chip (...) (17 years ago, 4-Sep-07, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

  Re: the LEGO CNC-Machine

(...) no no, i will only use the indirect control for the main spindle, which will use the power motor. the axis drives will use normal technic motors (from the mindstorms set). right now i'm designing some cutters, see my other thread in the (...) (17 years ago, 4-Sep-07, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

  Re: the LEGO CNC-Machine

"daniel" <daniel.formatc.at.gmail.com> wrote in message news:JnuoJz.86D@lugnet.com... (...) I am trying to see this in my head. Your driving a polarity switch with a motor and the switch will control the power motor? Is this on each axis? I am (...) (17 years ago, 4-Sep-07, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact