 Robotics / RCX / *9680 (-5)
  New navigation API for LeJOS

Hello Paul, first of all, thank you very much for providing LeJOS. I am a member of the project team for the master courses at the University of Applied Studies and Research in Wernigerode, Germany (Hochschule Harz). In our project thesis we decided (...) (18 years ago, 27-Sep-06, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.java)

  Re: RCX2 Sensor Mux/Demux.

Bob, Steve, Thanks for helping me out! I will try to combine 1 touch sensor and 1 rotation sensor each, since the touch sensor will be used eventually and rotation sensor will be used continuously. Best regards, Atul. (18 years ago, 12-Sep-06, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

  Re: Port to NXT?

(...) There is a sort-of port available on lejos.sourceforge.net now: (...) Apparently, the API uses existing firmware functionality to control the NXT brick from the host computer using Java, it's not a proper Java VM for local execution. There is (...) (18 years ago, 11-Sep-06, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.java)

  Re: RCX2 Sensor Mux/Demux.

(...) Atul, This is a really good combination of sensors to try to MUX. Depending on what sensors can be exclusive, you should be able to do this without any additional hardware. You can connect a light sensor to one port, and also connect a touch (...) (18 years ago, 8-Sep-06, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

  Re: RCX2 Sensor Mux/Demux.

"Atul" <sowani-NOSPAM@gmail.com> wrote in message news:J593w3.FqE@lugnet.com... (...) Check this site. (URL) (18 years ago, 8-Sep-06, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact