 Robotics / RCX / *8655 (-10)
  Re: brickOS & Cygwin with BricxCC

I have found the solution myself (and with the help of the Mindstorms Forum): Edit -> Preferences -> Compiler C/C++/Pascal Here you have to set the right paths. The OS root was wrong. (At me) It has to be /brickos and not /brickos-0.2.6.09.newConf2 (...) (20 years ago, 11-Apr-04, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Re: brickOS & Cygwin with BricxCC

It was just a testprogram: int main(int argc, char *argv[]) { return 0; } But it's the same with all other progs, too. Thx Franz Steinmetz www.roboshow.de franzsteinmetz@roboshow.de (20 years ago, 11-Apr-04, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Re: brickOS & Cygwin with BricxCC

(...) Post your source code and we'll tell you. (20 years ago, 11-Apr-04, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Re: NQC's future

(...) Ok, I was right. That one didn't work, so I pasted together some DOS UART code and made a PSerial_dos.cpp file that does seem to work my antique 486 DOS PC. I put a zip file with the DOS nqc.exe, the CWSDPMI.EXE DOS extender, and the source (...) (20 years ago, 11-Apr-04, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc, lugnet.robotics.spybotics)

  Re: brickOS & Cygwin with BricxCC

Hi, I want to say thanks, too, but I have a problem: I cant't compile and download programmes to the RCX. I always get the message: Compile Failed Errors found during compilation But I can download the firmware. Does anyone has a solution? Thx Franz (...) (20 years ago, 10-Apr-04, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  problems with "dll"

Hi, I've installed cygwin and BrickOS successfully and downloaded the helloworld program, it workes. But when I now want to download a program with dll, following message appears: bash: dll: command not found What can I do? Thanks Franz Steinmetz (...) (20 years ago, 10-Apr-04, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Getting started; FFT; millisecond timing

Hi everyone, my first posting. First off, heartfelt thanks to Ralph for pbForth. Having recently (Jan 2004) got hold of Mindstorms 2.0 I thought I would lay out the way I found to get up and running with pbForth. It took me a week or two to figure (...) (20 years ago, 9-Apr-04, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.pbforth)

  IR to RF conversion for the RCX

Hi, As I was searching for ways to remove the "line-of-sight" problem with the RCX, I ran across this link: (URL) guys are building a complete RF module for the RCX. They are replacing the tower with a RS232-RF tower and they are also building a (...) (20 years ago, 8-Apr-04, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

  Re: Spirit.ocx

Many Mindstorms RIS 2.0/RCX2 users like you want the ability to control their Lego creations (robots, webcams, etc.) over the Internet using a 'plug-in free' JAVA client interface. Currently only RIS 1.x users have the ability to easily perform this (...) (20 years ago, 8-Apr-04, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Re: Spirit.ocx

"Don Beauchesne" <dcbeau@NoSpam.shaw.ca> wrote in message news:Hvq79y.1A9I@lugnet.com... (...) (I (...) problem (...) only the (...) Try this link for some help: (URL) -bm www.brickmodder.net (20 years ago, 6-Apr-04, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact