 Robotics / RCX / *8560 (-5)
  Re: [long] Interrupt programming, buggy code

(...) All I can give you is guesses. There are pleny of gurus here who will know the answer. Do you know if the display_debug() routine or any of the things it uses depends on the interrupts you are taking over? If default interrupt handler provides (...) (21 years ago, 2-Mar-04, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

  RE: [long] Interrupt programming, buggy code

Having fun yet :-) There are a few things you might want to keep in mind when writing ISRs for the RCX... First, avoid calling into the ROM from an interrupt handler. You never know how long they take, and you may in fact be hitting another OCIA (...) (21 years ago, 2-Mar-04, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

  [long] Interrupt programming, buggy code

Hi all, I am currently programming the Lego RCX at low-level (plain C) using the GCC cross-compiler for Hitachi H8/300 and Kekoa Proudfoot's LibRCX. In fact, I'm designing exercises for students that learn micro-controller programming. Therefore, I (...) (21 years ago, 2-Mar-04, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

  rcx communications

hello, for the needs of a robotic course, I am looking for programs for 2 rcx that will make 2 robots communicate and enable some "team play". if you have examples to send me, I will be pleased to get some help. my email: gros_chacal@hotmail.com (...) (21 years ago, 2-Mar-04, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.java)

  Re: Get/SetCommTimeouts

"Dick Swan" <dickswan@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message (...) I kind of suspected that .. but was not sure. I looked in the source of NQC and brickOS (and some programs I found on the Web) and they all seemed to use these functions regardless. But I (...) (21 years ago, 1-Mar-04, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact