 Robotics / RCX / *4560 (-5)
  Re: New RcxCC revision posted

(...) Be sure to use the most recent version to test the startup options. I tested it the other day and it seemed slightly broken but the last round of fixes which I uploaded on Saturday may have fixed the problems. I'll be doing some more testing (...) (23 years ago, 16-Apr-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Re: Dropping your RCX on the floor...

"Tobias Möller" <tobias.moller@telia.com> wrote in message news:39DDEC5A.24DD89...lia.com... (...) didn't... Heh, this reminds me of when I first opened my RCX set. I hadn't used lego for years, and was working as a programmer, and thought, (...) (23 years ago, 16-Apr-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

  Re: RoboLab prg size limit?

(...) There are some minor bugs in Robolab 1.5, so I always use version 2.01 or higher. If you email me the program, I would be happy to play with it. (23 years ago, 16-Apr-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.robolab)

  Re: Using 'containers' in Robolab

(...) What version of Robolab are you using? I use Robolab 2.01 and have not had the problems you are describing. As an example of using the Angle Sensor, I tried the program: Empty Container - Blue Zero Angle Sensor - Port 1 Wait 2 Play Sound 5 (...) (23 years ago, 16-Apr-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.robolab)

  RE: Internet Controlled Robots

What a strange coincident. I had just posted the message when I went to my mailbox to find an examination copy of your text. I immediately checked to see if your text included any information and of course found it. You text is wonderful and as I (...) (23 years ago, 16-Apr-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.robolab, lugnet.robotics.edu, lugnet.robotics)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact