 Robotics / RCX / *4230 (-5)
  Re: US S@H Specials, Feb 28 - Mar 06, 2001

Does anybody know what is in Technic Set 5291--Liftarms&Triangles? I am specifically looking for some piece(s) dubbed "Technic Liftarm 1 x 7" (32065.DAT?) so I can build the small killough platform as shown on (URL) where can I get such a piece, and (...) (24 years ago, 28-Feb-01, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  problems installing LNP

have downloaded dllx.tgz, lnpd+liblnp.tgz and lnpd.static have unpacked them into the $HOME/legos/host directory in lnpd+liblnp i have: make realclean make depend make all good so far in dllx i have: fixed the Makefile so that: (...) (24 years ago, 28-Feb-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  code for game of tag

I've written programs for multiple bots playing tag as both the tagger and taggee, available from (URL) I think the neat thing about the programs is that the robots can actually "see" each other at a distance and chase/evade each other. I haven't (...) (24 years ago, 28-Feb-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Visual NQC 2001 Beta 3 release

Guys, Visual NQC 2001 comes with version 2.2 r1 of NQC. Newer versions can be downloaded from Steve Baum's site. The only thing that's not working in the beta 3 version is sending messages to other RCX's. I hope to fix this soon. The source code is (...) (24 years ago, 28-Feb-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Re: Micro-Switches, Mux

"Stef Mientki" <s.mientki@ids.kun.nl> wrote in message news:3A9C14C9.76834B....kun.nl... (...) (URL) job Stef, that's a really helpful page. I built a version of TFMs mux ((URL) a while ago but I used resistor values that are not ideal (10k, 20k, (...) (24 years ago, 28-Feb-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact