 Robotics / RCX / NQC / 1006
1005  |  1007
Subject:
Visual NQC 2001 Beta 3 release
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc
Date:
Wed, 28 Feb 2001 07:28:10 GMT

Guys,

Visual NQC 2001 comes with version 2.2 r1 of NQC. Newer versions can
be downloaded from Steve Baum's site.
The only thing that's not working in the beta 3 version is sending
messages to other RCX's. I hope to fix this soon.

The source code is only available to the development team.
If you have a good reason to receive the sources, please let me know.

There was a small problem to download the program under Netscape. This is
fixed now.

HELP ME !!!
The helpfiles need to be translated to the German language. If there
is anybody who can translate from English to German or from Dutch to German,
and is willing to do this, please send a mail to ronald.strijbosch@hetnet.nl