 Robotics / RCX / *4220 (-5)
  Cygwin question(s)

Hi I have some problems with Cygwin B20. This may be a bit off topic, I'm not sure, but if I am can someone please point me in the right direction. I have legOS set up and running fine as directed in the howto, but I am having some problems with (...) (24 years ago, 27-Feb-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Re: Visual NQC 2001

(...) Does the download of NQC 2001 come with a version of the actual NCQ along with it? If so, which version is it? If not, I suppose it is easy to pop a version of NQC into its folder. I am using Windows ME (2000). Although actually right now I am (...) (24 years ago, 27-Feb-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Re: NQCEdit

(...) who (...) to (...) seems (...) Thank alot for the comments. We will fix this to the next release. And its a piece of cake to fix this to compiling a temporary file instead. We didn't think about it at all. In the nest release you will be able (...) (24 years ago, 27-Feb-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Re: NQCEdit

Sorry about the link problem to NQCEdit on (URL) problem is fixed. /Martin "Martin Eriksson" <maeron@telia.com> wrote in message news:G93sB8.CLB@lugnet.com... (...) (24 years ago, 27-Feb-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Re: NQCEdit

(...) Hi Martin, I was pointed to Mikael's program by an Italian friend, Carlo Ottolina, who told the lugnet.loc.it community NQCEdit is very good: (URL) tried your brother's program and, from what I've seen up to now, it's almost perfect. There's (...) (24 years ago, 27-Feb-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact