 Robotics / RCX / *3790 (-5)
  MacNQC and RCX Troubles

I just got RIS1.0 and can't seem to get the RCX to respond using MacNQC or RCX Command Center running under Virtual PC 3.0. My cabling seems ok (using Palm 3 mac serial port adapter) as the green light on the IR tower comes on whenever I send a (...) (24 years ago, 29-Dec-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  MacNQC Not Recognizing Firmware File

I'm using MacNQC and when I try to download a firmware file I can't see the file in the "choose file" dialog, although I can plainly see the firmware file in the Finder. Any help would be most appreciated! (24 years ago, 29-Dec-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

  Re: VB SDK for RCXs

The VB SDK is on the LEGO Mindstorms page under the Master Coders SDK area. A word of warning, I looks like 2.0 does not use the OCX that VB uses. You may want to explore the 2.0 software. James J. Trobaugh <james@ngltc.org> wrote in message (...) (24 years ago, 29-Dec-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

  Re: Lightsensor

Are you saying that if you shine a bright light into the sensor it only goes up to 47, or is that the reading you get reflected from white paper. You should get 100 when you shine a light into it. Thomas Ruhmann <truhmann@s-direktnet.de> wrote in (...) (24 years ago, 29-Dec-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

  Re: MacNQC and RCX Troubles

There have been times I have been trying to download to my RCX ... and then I remember I haven't downloaded the firmware. Could this be you problem? (...) (24 years ago, 29-Dec-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact