 Robotics / RCX / *1710 (-5)
  Re: NQC 2.1 b3 released

Will try to have linux builds/rpms up at <URL://www.mattdm.or...torms/nqc> (I'm considering setting up nqc.mattdm.org as a more easy-to-remember URL...) within the next few days. Would be right away, but I'm on vacation and away from good net (...) (25 years ago, 24-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Re: legOS for Windows Finished!

(...) Tomorrow is a bad day, but expect it to be up and announced by midnight (EST) at the latest. -Luis ###...### Profanity is the one language that all programmers understand. -Anonymous ###...### (25 years ago, 24-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  NQC 2.1 b3 released

No new features - just a few fixes and tweaks: * output files now default to current directory rather than next to source * fixed the __SCOUT bug * fixed the RcxCC problem - two part solution: 1) trailing directory delimiters are now optional on -I (...) (25 years ago, 24-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Re: legOS for Windows Finished!

mike mcfarlane <mcfarlane_mike@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:Fot34E.JA4@lugnet.com... (...) I'll send it off to arthurdent on Monday morning. When Luis has the time, he'll make it available and (hopefully) let everyone here know of its (...) (25 years ago, 24-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Re: New to RCX -- A couple of questions

(...) As a specific website, not to my knowledge (although some of us are trying to create a bit of one over at the WikiWeb), but that doesn't mean there aren't people or sites that can answer questions. Try clicking around; start with the sites (...) (25 years ago, 24-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact