 Robotics / RCX / *1570 (-5)
  Re: OO programing in RCX

Hi Dave, On the RCX side, I wouldn't want true objects. I wouldn't want to fill up the RCX variables with vtables and the program memory with the code to use the vtables. But on the PC side of things I'm beginning to think objects can be very (...) (25 years ago, 11-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

  Re: How advanced can RCX programming be?

In lugnet.robotics.rcx, David Leeper writes: I´m no computer programmer, but I´ve downloaded NQC but haven´t installed it yet. If I´ve understood this multi-tasking right, then it means that you can have one program running for the motors of a (...) (25 years ago, 11-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx, lugnet.robotics)

  Re: RCX "locking up" when trying to use dll

(...) 1.1.2 (...) Ok, I got egcs-1.1.2 (plus patch) and rebuilt legOS.srec. Now it works. I did confirm that the compiler is tripping over something in the libs rather than the kernel (at first I only rebuilt the kernel sources and the problem was (...) (25 years ago, 11-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Re: RcxCC and tabs

alex wetmore <alex@phred.org> wrote in message news:947527538.49673...red.org... (...) Surely if you're a vi-head you could use vi, and set up keyboard macros for the compile and download calls to NQC? Personally I always used to set vi up with the (...) (25 years ago, 11-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Re: RCX "locking up" when trying to use dll

(...) unfortunately not. AFAIK, nobody has ever managed to compile a dll-capable legOS with gcc-2.95.x, neither with the rcx-compiler patch nor without. (...) Sure, this is exactly the gcc-2.95.2 symptom many people already experienced. There has (...) (25 years ago, 11-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact