 Robotics / Palm Computing / 21
  Re: LRemote version 1.1 available

Thanks for all the nice comments. I've spent some time searching the web about IR. Since the Palm uses the IrDA standard and so do PCs, I figured that someone must have written some sort of remote control for PCs. And maybe they would have source (...) (25 years ago, 18-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics.palm)

  Re: LRemote version 1.1 available

(...) Hmm. On the OmniRemote website, they make this statement: "The (3Com OS3.0 upgrade card) IR is more powerful than a true Palm III, more powerful than the OmniRemote Module and sometimes even more than the original remote." This leads me to (...) (25 years ago, 23-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics.palm)