 Robotics / Palm Computing / 20
    Re: LRemote version 1.1 available —Robert Eddings
   Mike, I like the improvements you made to LRemote and the new web site looks great. The section on connecting to the tower that shows the minifig laying buzz saw to cable is just too funny! One suggestion is that when you describe taking the back (...) (25 years ago, 18-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics.palm)

        Re: LRemote version 1.1 available —Mike Kory
   Thanks for all the nice comments. I've spent some time searching the web about IR. Since the Palm uses the IrDA standard and so do PCs, I figured that someone must have written some sort of remote control for PCs. And maybe they would have source (...) (25 years ago, 18-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics.palm)

        Re: LRemote version 1.1 available —Ed McGlynn
   (...) Hmm. On the OmniRemote website, they make this statement: "The (3Com OS3.0 upgrade card) IR is more powerful than a true Palm III, more powerful than the OmniRemote Module and sometimes even more than the original remote." This leads me to (...) (25 years ago, 23-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics.palm)