 Robotics / Palm Computing / 17
    Built-in IR —Mike Kory
   The problem with programming the built-in IR in the Palm is that one needs to access and control the hardware directly. You can't use the normal programming interfaces for controlling the IR. This requires an in-depth knowledge of IR protocol and (...) (25 years ago, 12-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics.palm)

        Re: Built-in IR —Robert Eddings
   Mike, I've done quite a bit of investigating and I can't find a way to change the Palm IR transmission frequency. The IR library is supposed to allow low level configuration of the IR port but I don't see any way to set the frequency. This seems (...) (25 years ago, 3-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics.palm)

        Re: Built-in IR —Mike Kory
   Robert, you don't need to set the frequency. Just set the baud rate to a high frequency. Like 76K. Then try the things we talked about via email. MIke Robert Eddings <webmake@bellsouth.net> wrote in message news:38484B10.636C8C...uth.net... (...) (25 years ago, 4-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics.palm)