 Robotics / NXT / NXT Firmware Hacking / 81
    Re: Alternate NXT-Firmware flashing tools —Matt Jadud
   Hi all, (...) Recently, we finished a runtime for the RCX, and discovered the awful state of uploading tools for that platform. In particular, there are at least three versions of firmdl running around the net, each capable handling different (...) (17 years ago, 28-Jul-07, to lugnet.robotics.nxt.nxthacking)

        Re: Alternate NXT-Firmware flashing tools —Christian Mock
   (...) Hi Matt, I think the problem is, that 99% of users using MS and Intel equipment... Minorities, like me, have always problems when using this :D I can't resist... Bye Christian (17 years ago, 29-Jul-07, to lugnet.robotics.nxt.nxthacking)