 Robotics / NXT / NXT Firmware Hacking / 70
  binsert question

Starting with the original NXTGCC source, if I disable binsert in the makefile, the firmware crashes on boot. The firmware development which I am doing will probably increase the size of the firmware by around 20KB, so I'm wondering if I need to do (...) (17 years ago, 11-Jul-07, to lugnet.robotics.nxt.nxthacking)