 Robotics / NXT / NXT Firmware Hacking / 65
  RE: Custom firmware crashing on boot

Here's two things to try since you've only swapped out the VM hich I assume is a replacement for the "c_cmd.c" file. 1. First there is a "#define" that specifies the start address of the file system. If you're 10K larger you're going to need to (...) (17 years ago, 27-Jun-07, to lugnet.robotics.nxt.nxthacking)

  Re: Custom firmware crashing on boot

(...) The modifications are slightly more complex than simply replacing c_cmd.c, but that's basically the only NXTGCC file that I've modified. The new VM is copied mostly verbatim from another program, and is contained in a new file, pcodesim.c. (...) (17 years ago, 28-Jun-07, to lugnet.robotics.nxt.nxthacking)