 Robotics / NXT / NXT Firmware Hacking / 43
    Building and downloading NXT firmware —Thomas Baumhauer
   Hello Hackers, That's my first post to this group so I would like to introduce myself shortly: I'm a 34 year old german who has studied computer science some years ago. Being on the job for a few years I decided to go back to the university to get a (...) (17 years ago, 11-May-07, to lugnet.robotics.nxt.nxthacking)

        Re: Building and downloading NXT firmware —Rasmus Pedersen
   (...) Thanks for trying: You need just to look at the NXTGCC project. You should probably be able to start by reading nxt.pdf at (URL) then install either the winarm or (URL) toolchains. Finally download the zip file from (URL) see if you can (...) (17 years ago, 14-May-07, to lugnet.robotics.nxt.nxthacking)