 Robotics / NXT / NXT Firmware Hacking / 23
22  |  24
Subject:
pbLua Beta 3 - Available
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.nxt, lugnet.robotics.nxt.nxthacking
Date:
Thu, 22 Mar 2007 01:40:47 GMT

All,

pbLua beta 3 is available now at:

<http://www.hempeldesigngroup.com/lego/pbLua>

This new version has the bug in the regulation fixed, and
the default motor mode is brake, not float.

I've also updated the API docs to correct errors (there are
probably more) and added an install doc for Windows users.

<http://www.hempeldesigngroup.com/lego/pbLua/pbLuaInstall.html>

According to Chrimo, it "just works" on Macs - so what are you
waiting for!

<http://news.lugnet.com/robotics/nxt/?n=584>

Have fun, and I'll get to updating samples, including some
really cool scripts for HiTechnic Sensors

Ralph