 Robotics / NXT / 987
  Re: Nxc and Mindsensors stuff

(...) Actually, I have them. But it didn't help, I tried to use the I2C functions and the usual SetSensorType but I cannot get a meaningful number, maybe I am doing something wrong. Does anyone have an example of a NXC program that read a (...) (17 years ago, 19-Nov-07, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)

  Re: Nxc and Mindsensors stuff

(...) I do not have the mindsensors DROD-Nx sensor but I have read the documentation from their website. It says that the sensor is an analog sensor which you can read using the standard NXT-G light sensor block. That means you need to configure the (...) (17 years ago, 27-Nov-07, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)

  Re: Nxc and Mindsensors stuff

(...) Well, I use Linux so I completely skipped the part about NXT-G in the docs and I missed the reference to the light sensor. Anyway, that is sort of what I tried (I changed the original program so many times I am not sure). But probably I missed (...) (17 years ago, 27-Nov-07, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)

  Re: Nxc and Mindsensors stuff

(...) Thank you! But it worked only after firmware upgrade (to version 1.05) and using original NXT flat cables (Mindsensors flat cables are very poor quality). -- alf (17 years ago, 30-Nov-07, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)