 Robotics / NXT / 972
    nbc gives error for SendRemoteString —Gian Piero Puccioni
   Hi, has there been an undocumented change in the last nbc? I have some programs that use SendRemoteString and I cannot compile them any more (they compile with older versions). This minimal prog: ---...--- task main() { string out; out="String"; (...) (17 years ago, 23-Oct-07, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)

        Re: nbc gives error for SendRemoteString —John Hansen
   (...) This is caused by a typo bug in the NXTDefs.h header that I accidentally introduced in beta 32. If you are running on a Windows box you can download a pre-release of beta 33 from the test_release.zip on the BricxCC page. I will have beta 33 up (...) (17 years ago, 25-Oct-07, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)