 Robotics / NXT / 946 (-5)
  Re: The Future of Trains

In lugnet.lego, Scott Wardlaw wrote: <snip> (...) <snip> Has anyone adapted two NXT units to drive a train yet? One NXT as a controller talks bluetooth to the other NXT that drives the train. The NXT that drives the train could be either attached to (...) (17 years ago, 5-Oct-07, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.robotics.nxt)

  eZCIRCUITS #2 Is Available

Hi All, I've just posted another eZCIRCUITS to my blog (URL). This application will show how to build a Bumper Sensor-Switch with the help of the LEGO NXT for mobile robots and mechatronics platforms. Enjoy!!! Don W. (17 years ago, 22-Sep-07, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)

  Re: New pbLua Beta13o - Now with FLASH Writing!

(...) Hi Ralph, WOW, great work!!! It works perfectly... Some additional notes and documentation about storing Lua programs at flash memory is available at: (URL) for your excellent support Christian (17 years ago, 20-Sep-07, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)

  Re: Any Good Fan Instructions Using Only One NXT Set?

(...) Thanks Matthias. That's just the kind of thread I was looking for. -Paul (17 years ago, 20-Sep-07, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)

  Re: Any Good Fan Instructions Using Only One NXT Set?

(...) Yes, this helps a lot. I'll definitely check out your book when it comes out. Thanks! -Paul (17 years ago, 20-Sep-07, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact