 Robotics / NXT / 931 (-5)
  Re: New pbLua Beta13o - Now with FLASH Writing!

(...) Way cool ! Exciting ! (17 years ago, 12-Sep-07, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)

  New pbLua Beta13o - Now with FLASH Writing!

All of you that have been helping to test pbLua.... I have released another Beta of pbLua - and it's got FLASH writing (and reading) goodness in it. (URL) It does not yet have the ability to boot from a string in FLASH but it's very close. The (...) (17 years ago, 12-Sep-07, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)

  Re: Ultrasonic Sensor iS "Slow"

(...) The 15 ms that John reported is the time it takes for a sound pulse to travel 500 mm, the round trip distance at the maximum advertised range of the US sensor. An interesting coincidence? Roger Glassey (17 years ago, 11-Sep-07, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)

  Ultrasonic Sensor iS "Slow"

Original Thread title was "Re: Ooops! NXT Software Comparison correction / I2C Messaging Speed". I've renamed as worth a separate thread. (...) You're right!! If you poll the sensor too fast, it definitely reports wrong distances. I'm doing some (...) (17 years ago, 7-Sep-07, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)

  RE: NXT-G/ROBOTC Firmware Scheduler and Clump Priority

Holy cow! This is fun to read... I wish I have the time to further discuss this regarding the events handling with nxt. Follow up later. Thanks for such detailed info. --Elizabeth -----Original Message----- From: news-gateway@lugnet.com (...) (17 years ago, 7-Sep-07, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact