 Robotics / NXT / 912
    Re: pbLua GUI ??? —Christian Mock
   (...) ;-) currently I'm extending Eclipse with simple terminalprogram and pbLuaAPI... With pbLuaAPI-Wrapper(maps pbLua nxt.* to native Lua routines) you can test and run pbLua code at local PC before transfering to NXT... Christian (17 years ago, 3-Sep-07, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)

        Re: pbLua GUI ??? —Ralph Hempel
   (...) This is starting to look pretty promising as a standard IDE. I will do my part and install Eclipse here and get the instructions updated from Christian's instructions. Once we get a decent IDE the pbLua system may be almost ready for "everyone (...) (17 years ago, 3-Sep-07, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)

        Re: pbLua GUI ??? —Christian Mock
   (...) New Eclipse version EUROPA (3.3) with LuaEclipse, RSE Target Management, RXTX and pbLuaAPI works excellent with pbLua ! You have direct access to all serial connected NXTs (Bluetooth and USB) from the Eclipse Workbench. A perfect professional (...) (17 years ago, 5-Sep-07, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)

        Re: pbLua GUI ??? —Christian Mock
   (...) I forgot the screenshot ;-) (URL) me: which of the connected NXTs is real ? One of this NXTs is software only (pbLuaAPI). Bye Christian (17 years ago, 5-Sep-07, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)