 Robotics / NXT / 888
Re: Newbie Q's about development environments
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.nxt
Date:
Thu, 23 Aug 2007 19:51:31 GMT

At 02:47 PM 8/23/07, Joe Strout wrote:
Hi all,

I recently got an NXT and have been having a blast.  The iconic programming
environment is driving me up a tree, however.  So I'm looking for something
else, but I'd like to avoid evaluating them all -- thus I turn to you for
advice.

Joe,

This may not answer your question, but hopefully, it will help narrow
the field...

http://www.teamhassenplug.org/NXT/NXTSoftware.html

Steve