 Robotics / NXT / 884
    Re: mindstorms sdk —John Hansen
   (...) I think you might very well be right since some things just don't seem to work right for some folks who have tried that particular IOMap. But I haven't been able to find where it is off yet. Which offset were you trying to use? You need to (...) (17 years ago, 21-Aug-07, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)

        Re: mindstorms sdk —John Hansen
   (...) Unfortunately, I have verified beyond any possible doubt that the comm module offsets in NBCCommon.h (as well as the offsets for all the other modules) are correct. I had really hoped that there was a bug here. What I did to verify the values (...) (17 years ago, 22-Aug-07, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)

        RE: mindstorms sdk —Elizabeth Mabrey
   John, I regret to admit that, between work and this, 16 hrs a day and 7 days a week, I got so frustrated that files were deleted... I won't have time to reproduce it until next weekend. To put it shortly.... nxc_guide.pdf .. 3.13.3.... (...) (17 years ago, 23-Aug-07, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)