 Robotics / NXT / 870
  Re: Mobile Phone for pbLua Development

(...) I'm not sure what operating system is on your Treo, but I am running vxHpc on my Dell Axim which runs Windows Mobile 5. Details on vxHpc are at (URL) and screen shots of my setup are at (URL) It really is nice to be able to program from a PDA. (...) (17 years ago, 9-Aug-07, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)

  Re: Mobile Phone for pbLua Development

(...) I finally loaded pbLua into a brick and tested it with PocketPuTTY, my normal SSH client and it works great! It comes with a BSD license so is free to use. (URL) I am using PocketPuTTY 2007-02-28 dev build for WM2003. This version added serial (...) (17 years ago, 13-Aug-07, to lugnet.robotics.nxt, FTX)