 Robotics / NXT / 840
Re: pbLua Beta 13c first impressions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.nxt
Date:
Wed, 1 Aug 2007 12:09:30 GMT

Walt,

Thanks for mentioning my pbLua installation instructions (that are
available also in my "Advanced NXT - The Da Vinci Inventions Book"
alongside with a lot of samples for pbLua programs, by the way ;-) ).

Keep in mind, though, that they have been written for a rather early
pbLua version (beta 2, I think), and might be outdated in some parts
by now (due to the dynamic nature of the pbLua project).

Best,
   Matthias

Zitat von Walt White <firstcoolbreeze@comcast.net>:

Two references to use in installing pbLua are Ralph's web site at
http://www.hempeldesigngroup.com/lego/pbLua/index.html and  Matthias Paul
Scholz's pbLua installation guide at
http://mynxt.matthiaspaulscholz.eu/tools/Installing_pbLua.pdf where he
describes
using Windows HyperTerminal for communications.  By combining these two
documents, you should cover all the initial steps for installation.

Note that in Matthias' instructions he says to use the LEGO NXT MINDSTORMS
software to download nxt-lua.rfw which came in the pbLua distribution.  You
actually have to rename nxt-lua.bin (which came in the beta 13c
distribution) to
nxt-lua.rfw before downloading it.