 Robotics / NXT / 831
    NXTAssembler 1.0 Alpha 2 —Matteo Valdina
   Hi, First I want thanks John Hansen ,for the replies and for the NBC project. I released the alpha 2 of NXTAssembler 1.0, it's the first version that has something working! :-D (It's an alpha software and it contains a lot of bugs :-( ) Examples of (...) (17 years ago, 28-Jul-07, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)