 Robotics / NXT / 781
Re: Using the NXT with a GPS
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.nxt
Date:
Mon, 2 Jul 2007 21:20:56 GMT

In lugnet.robotics.nxt, Ralph Hempel wrote:
All,

I've finally got around to updating my site with a detailed
description of connecting the NXT to a Bluetooth GPS unit.

It updates the NXT display in real time with lat, long etc.

The parsing is really barebones and shows the power of pbLua
in a fairly complex application, and it should be easily
expandable.

<http://www.hempeldesigngroup.com/lego/pbLua/pbLuaGPS.html>

Cheers, and Happy July 4 to our American friends.

Ralph

Hi Ralph,

and all my open questions (3-4 weeks old) are answered now !
It works fine with OSX and WM5 BT-Peers...

I've managed it to peer with OSX 10.4.x or WM5 and send simple strings now!

Great job
Thanks
Bye
Christian