 Robotics / NXT / 779
Re: Using the NXT with a GPS
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.nxt
Date:
Mon, 2 Jul 2007 15:27:21 GMT

At 10:53 AM 7/2/07, Ralph Hempel wrote:
All,

I've finally got around to updating my site with a detailed
description of connecting the NXT to a Bluetooth GPS unit.

It updates the NXT display in real time with lat, long etc.

The parsing is really barebones and shows the power of pbLua
in a fairly complex application, and it should be easily
expandable.

<http://www.hempeldesigngroup.com/lego/pbLua/pbLuaGPS.html>

I guess I need to download the latest version.

Thanks Ralph.

Cheers, and Happy July 4 to our American friends.

Don't you have a July 4th in Canada? :)

Steve