 Robotics / NXT / 779
  Re: Using the NXT with a GPS

(...) I guess I need to download the latest version. Thanks Ralph. (...) Don't you have a July 4th in Canada? :) Steve (17 years ago, 2-Jul-07, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)

  Re: Using the NXT with a GPS

(...) Perhaps Canada skips from the 3rd to the 5th every year. Maybe they just have a Sadie Hawkin's Day (1) every year to make up for it? -Rob www.lifelites.com (1) (URL) (17 years ago, 3-Jul-07, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)