 Robotics / NXT / 775
Re: Introduction of LEJOS OSEK
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.nxt
Date:
Fri, 29 Jun 2007 05:04:22 GMT

LEJOS OSEK Website has been available at <http://lejos-osek.sourceforge.net/>

There has been several updates since the first introduction:
- LEJOS OSEK Ver 1.02 supports restart of application program by pressing
the triangle button at the left hand side of NXT.
(Usability should be much better than the previous versions)
- Website includes instructions, API reference, several useful examples, and
a video of NXTway(-DS) which is powered by LEJOS OSEK!