 Robotics / NXT / 774
  Progressing from RCX to NXT

SHORT VERSION Can anyone point me in the direction of some simple NXT models, preferably of fun things like vehicles, that a smart rising 4th grader can build on his own, that will inspire him to explore NXT? LONGER VERSION My son is 9 1/2. We gave (...) (17 years ago, 29-Jun-07, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)

  RE: Progressing from RCX to NXT

Did they use Robolab to teach at the summer camp? If so, he could also use it to program the NXT; just make sure you obtain Robolab 2.9 version which supports both RCX and NXT; version 2.5 is RCX only. -----Original Message----- From: (...) (17 years ago, 1-Jul-07, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)