 Robotics / NXT / 773
  Temporarily removing official NXT driver to use SAM-BA

Hey, I tried to post this message two days ago and it hasn't shown up yet, so I'm trying again (with a different client in case that's why it was eaten). If people receive duplicates, I sincerely apologize. Message follows: Hey, I apologize in (...) (17 years ago, 27-Jun-07, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)

  Re: Temporarily removing official NXT driver to use SAM-BA

FYI, just in case anyone has this problem in the future, I was able to fix it by using "Update Driver" in Device Manager while the NXT was in SAM-BA mode, and telling Windows that I would choose the driver. On the list were the Lego driver and the (...) (17 years ago, 23-Jul-07, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)