 Robotics / NXT / 750
RE: determine the degree of turning by using ultrasonic sensor
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.nxt
Date:
Tue, 22 May 2007 22:33:04 GMT

Ok... I wrap every sequence of motion control with mutex.  I created a
movement macro which basically just wrap the command(s) around with acquire
and release.  By the way, would someone tells me how I'll find out how the
mutex datatype implemented.  Thanks again...
--Elizabeth

-----Original Message-----
From: news-gateway@lugnet.com [mailto:news-gateway@lugnet.com] On Behalf Of
Elizabeth Mabrey
Sent: Tuesday, May 22, 2007 12:57 PM
To: lugnet.robotics.nxt@lugnet.com
Subject: determine the degree of turning by using ultrasonic sensor

Is it quick way to determining the # of degree or some value which will help
to calculate the distance travelled. more or less like the  x=
rotation-click..

Is it a way to read how much the  motor has turned from a certain point.

-       Reset motor/sensor

-      Turn motor until sensor sees an obstacle

-      Get the value from either the sensor or the motor to help me to
determining how much it has turned.

--
MIME ATTACHMENTS DISCARDED:

1.  Content-Type: text/html;