 Robotics / NXT / 732
    pbLua Hardware access —Christian Mock
   Hi, is there a way to access the NXT-hardware directly with pbLua ? Are there any hidden commands to allow this ? Any idea ? Thanks in advance Bye Christian (17 years ago, 18-May-07, to lugnet.robotics.nxt, lugnet.robotics.nxt.nxthacking)

        Re: pbLua Hardware access —Ralph Hempel
   (...) There are no hidden commands, but if it's ABSOLUTELY necessary I can add peek and poke for bytes, words and longs. This may be more dangerous than it's worth :-) What hardware do you need access to? Ralph (17 years ago, 19-May-07, to lugnet.robotics.nxt, lugnet.robotics.nxt.nxthacking)

        Re: pbLua Hardware access —Christian Mock
   (...) All the nice IO-Ports of the ARM-CPU, which are connected to external ports :D But now I think, we did not need it any more. You are fast enough with your development and responses. Forget Peek and Poke from good old C64 times ;-) Thanks a lot (...) (17 years ago, 19-May-07, to lugnet.robotics.nxt, lugnet.robotics.nxt.nxthacking)