 Robotics / NXT / 736
Re: pbLua Hardware access
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.nxt, lugnet.robotics.nxt.nxthacking
Date:
Sat, 19 May 2007 18:58:53 GMT

In lugnet.robotics.nxt, Ralph Hempel wrote:
Christian Mock wrote:
Hi,

is there a way to access the NXT-hardware directly with pbLua ?
Are there any hidden commands to allow this ?

There are no hidden commands, but if it's ABSOLUTELY necessary
I can add peek and poke for bytes, words and longs.

This may be more dangerous than it's worth :-)

What hardware do you need access to?

Ralph

All the nice IO-Ports of the ARM-CPU, which are connected to external ports :D
But now I think, we did not need it any more. You are fast enough with your
development and responses. Forget Peek and Poke from good old C64 times ;-)

Thanks a lot
Bye
Christian