 Robotics / NXT / 719
    pbLua Beta 8 - with pixel and battery voltage reading —Ralph Hempel
   All, I should get a life....another pbLua Beta - number 8 - is available at: (URL) What's so special about this one? Well it's got some significant new features including: 1. The ability to read an arbitrary pixel on the display 2. The ability to (...) (17 years ago, 8-May-07, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)

        Re: pbLua Beta 8 - with pixel and battery voltage reading —Dean Hystad
   snip (...) snip I question the significance of feature #1, but feature #2 sure is a neat trick. How do you do it? (17 years ago, 8-May-07, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)

        Re: pbLua Beta 8 - with pixel and battery voltage reading —Ralph Hempel
   (...) I questioned the significance of the first one too when one of the pbLua users asked for it. Then, as I was writing some docs for pbLua I realized that it would be a nice way to get screenshots of the display. It's pretty easy to read the (...) (17 years ago, 8-May-07, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)