 Robotics / NXT / 719
718  |  720
Subject:
pbLua Beta 8 - with pixel and battery voltage reading
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.nxt
Date:
Tue, 8 May 2007 03:14:45 GMT

All,

I should get a life....another pbLua Beta - number 8 - is
available at:

<http://hempeldesigngroup.com/lego/pbLua>

What's so special about this one? Well it's got some significant
new features including:

1. The ability to read an arbitrary pixel on the display

2. The ability to read the battery voltage, along with other
   useful info like whether it's rechargeable and what
   the approximate capacity is

OK, now I have to get back to real work and then after that
do the docs for the work to date. The API description on the
website is, however accurate.

Anyways, enjoy, and if you have any questions feel free to ask.

Ralph