 Robotics / NXT / 702
    Re: Classroom experiments gone awry —Brian Davis
   (...) Steering under NXT-G is... not exactly intuitive. I tried some experiments a whle back, but I never even tried to play with the steering slider because I had no patience for rough approximations (like trying to see if I had moved the slider (...) (17 years ago, 29-Apr-07, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)

        Re: Classroom experiments gone awry —Edwin Pilobello
   (...) I placed a dollar bill with one corner of it pinned under a chair leg. The challenge was to start from the spot and circle around the outside of the legs. Whichever team can do it in less than two tries claims the dollar. I think my dollar is (...) (17 years ago, 29-Apr-07, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)

        Re: Classroom experiments gone awry —Brian Davis
   (...) You have the NXT record it for you, perferable in a comma-delimited text file, which you can then import and open right in Excel. Your own home-grown datalog, with a data arrangement you specify. Just use file operations: (URL) other (...) (17 years ago, 29-Apr-07, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)

        Re: Classroom experiments gone awry —Edwin Pilobello
   (...) simple NXT-G programming. Of course, it's most rewarding when the simplest of concepts creates an "Aha!" moment. It's kind of fun using artificial intelligence to bring out the real thing! (17 years ago, 29-Apr-07, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)