 Robotics / NXT / 694
  Re: Difficulty with WRITE COMMAND over BT

(...) It's hard to say what exactly might be going wrong. Here's how I write a file to the NXT: // write in < 64 byte chunks xferred := 0; aStream.Position := 0; // start at the beginning while xferred < size do begin cnt := Min(size - xferred, (...) (17 years ago, 27-Apr-07, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)

  Re: Difficulty with WRITE COMMAND over BT

(...) Thank you very much for the reply. It is still consistently puzzling. If I write some other file - for example a text file named file.txt, I can write and close, and see it in the list (through findfirst/findnext) successfully. This works both (...) (17 years ago, 28-Apr-07, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)