 Robotics / NXT / 676
    Re: Wishlist for next pbLua Beta —Ralph Hempel
   I'm getting stuck implementing some features for the next pbLua release, and I'd like some opinions on what is really necessary... (...) This is getting uglier and more complicated than I like. By the time I add a simple FAT12 file system, and link (...) (17 years ago, 22-Apr-07, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)

        Re: Wishlist for next pbLua Beta —Christian Mock
     (...) What is the size of code ? I think we need a very small filesystem only. If we can store 32kB it is enough, we didn't want to store MP3 ! (...) What about pressing a button at boot to switch console ? e.g if pressed <enter> ==> BlueTooth else (...) (17 years ago, 23-Apr-07, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)

        Re: Wishlist for next pbLua Beta —Christian Mock
     (...) Preparing a filesystemblock with files inside should be not a big problem... Testing can be done by downloading (sending ascii) like today and when finished, prepare the filesystem and download the separate image. When operating system and (...) (17 years ago, 23-Apr-07, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)

         Re: Wishlist for next pbLua Beta —Christian Mock
     (...) Hi Ralph, the hardware is ready to take off :D (URL) are your plans to release Beta-4-Preview with improved I2C-Support ? The world wants to use pbLua and not NXT-G or other stuff :-D One real world scenario is "helping handicaped blind guys". (...) (17 years ago, 1-May-07, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)

        Re: Wishlist for next pbLua Beta —Yann Vernier
   (...) My thought would be to aim for a filesystem designed for flash use, like yaffs ( (URL) ). That particular filesystem is licensed under GPL and might be uncomfortably large too, I'm not sure, but it's structured more appropriately than FAT. I (...) (17 years ago, 4-Aug-07, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)