 Robotics / NXT / 646 (-5)
  Re: Another New NXT Utility

(...) Inserting buttons into the UI command stream for the UI module to process is extremely simple. A completely different approach is required while the VM is executing a program. When a program is running you might be able to write to the Button (...) (17 years ago, 12-Apr-07, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)

  Re: Another New NXT Utility

(...) Wow! I wish I had that power with everyone! A couple of issues though: 1. The buttons don't work inside programs :( (well not my programs anyway); 2. When I switch the NXT off while running NeXTscreen, garbage is displayed. It'd be nice if it (...) (17 years ago, 11-Apr-07, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)

  Re: Another New NXT Utility

(...) I have replaced the zips (test_release.zip and nextscreen.zip) with new versions which add support for saving .png images. All it took was downloading the pngimage component for Delphi from sourceforge and then adding ", pngimage" to the (...) (17 years ago, 11-Apr-07, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)

  Re: Another New NXT Utility

(...) I would vote for .gif or .png support, both of which are lossless for the monochrome NXT display. JPG is lossy even in monochrome. Thanks again for the great utility. Dave (17 years ago, 11-Apr-07, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)

  Re: Another New NXT Utility

(...) I noticed that myself shortly before you posted. The version with a main menu bar and toolbar at the top has menu shortcuts which do work but in the NXT image version (with no main menu) the shortcuts do not work. Or, at least, they did not (...) (17 years ago, 11-Apr-07, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact