 Robotics / NXT / 581 (-5)
  new NXT mailinglist established

Hello! A new NXT mailinglist is established. Because there are no german mailinglists until now, this mailinglist is for german speaking (not necessary native) people around the world. You need an (free) yahoo account to participate! (URL) (18 years ago, 19-Mar-07, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)

  Re: Enhanced standard NXT firmware

... (...) Hi John, I just tried to load it and just tested the "Try-me" light sensor. It worked fine. Not so much help, but I can try some more another day. Good work. Rasmus (...) (18 years ago, 19-Mar-07, to lugnet.robotics.nxt.nxthacking, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.nxt)

  Battery Level NXT-G Block

I've posted a new NXT-G Block that reads the battery level from the UI module IOMAP. Can also be used as a sensor block to detect low power conditions. Details and download: (URL) Ziv NXTasy.org (18 years ago, 19-Mar-07, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)

  Last call for my New York City NXT Meet-Up

I have the LEGO MINDSTORMS NXT ROBOTICS SET and since I'm so "into it", my father and I were thinking we could start up a Lego MindStorms NXT Meet up group/club in New York City where we could meet once a month (or every other month), build, (...) (18 years ago, 18-Mar-07, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)

  Detecting stall and slip conditions in NXT-G

I published a new "sensor" NXT-G Block that monitors that actual power sent to the NXT servos. This is useful to detected both stall conditions as well as the move challenging slip conditions. Full description and download are here: (URL) Ziv (...) (18 years ago, 18-Mar-07, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact