 Robotics / NXT / 542
541  |  543
Subject:
Ping mode for US Sensor in NXT-G
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.nxt
Date:
Wed, 28 Feb 2007 21:57:49 GMT

I've written a detailed toturial on working in ping mode in NXT-G using I2C
read/I2C write block and the US Sensor block.

Read it here:
http://nxtasy.org/2007/02/28/ultra-sound-sensor-goes-ping-ping/
it shows how you can set the sensor to ping mode, read and display all 8
measurements and alternatly ping two sensors on one NXT.

Guy Ziv
NXTasy.org