 Robotics / NXT / 524
    Re: Surveying MTBF of Edu NXTs —Brian Davis
   (...) Ouch, I understand quite well, actually*. But I agree with John, it sounds like the NXT might be in firmware update mode. If you *haven't* already done it, download the latest firmware (1.04), and a patch for the driver (1.02), from LEGO's (...) (18 years ago, 24-Feb-07, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)

        Re: Surveying MTBF of Edu NXTs —Edwin Pilobello
   (...) Thanks Folks. I'm just finishing up a class for 9 & 10 year olds. When I get home, I'll try resetting and upgrading OOBER. Without the tears and emotions breaking around me, I should be able to isolate the bug. (18 years ago, 24-Feb-07, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)