 Robotics / NXT / 488
  Re: Bluetooth Comm Problem

Dick, Thanks! I tried it out tonight and got consistent messages from the PC. You were correct about having to continually do message reads until I get something. I didn't have to do the wait for a second STAT_COMM_PENDING (32) or the 200 ms wait. I (...) (18 years ago, 16-Feb-07, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)

  Re: Bluetooth Comm Problem

(...) Dick and David, Thanks for posting this conversation here. Even though I'm not participating directly, I am reading it and as I'm touching up the Bluetooth support for pbLua right now, this has given me invaluable insight into how the (...) (18 years ago, 16-Feb-07, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)

  Re: Bluetooth Comm Problem

Glad we could help Ralph. And I'm sure there will be many great discussions in here as there already have been. (18 years ago, 17-Feb-07, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)