 Robotics / NXT / 462
    Re: Advice on NXT demonstration Project —Brian Davis
   (...) In five days, you need something really simple that you understand. Something like Tribot, but make it clear that you know what it's doing. Another really small, *extremely* simple chassis is JennToo* (and a remote control for it as well, if (...) (18 years ago, 8-Feb-07, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)

        Re: Advice on NXT demonstration Project —Patrick J. Levy
      "Brian Davis" <brdavis@iusb.edu> escreveu na mensagem news:JD4JyL.9zA@lugnet.com... (...) Brian, JennToo has a very interesting behaviour in the nest program. (I saw the movie). Is it ask to much for the NXTG code? I did not find it anywhere... (...) (18 years ago, 10-Feb-07, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)

        Re: Advice on NXT demonstration Project —Patrick J. Levy
   Thanks Brian! If the people at this meeting will enjoy this demonstration as cool as my kids did, It will be a major success! And JennToo is amazing! He is simple, cool design, have personality and it is very flexible. If I get some time until (...) (18 years ago, 10-Feb-07, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)